Interview #1: Claire
Claire stated that I was very outgoing. She also seemed set on the idea that I'm good at adapting. If something isn't working, I make the changes necessary to keep moving forward.
Interview #2: Anthony
A close family friend from back at home, Anthony perhaps knows me better than anyone. He likes to think that I have a lot of energy, and passionately use that energy where it needs to be used. He said I was outgoing and always keep a good vision for the future.
Interview #3: Hilton
Hilton stated that I am personable and believes that I am well-rounded. Hilton's father is a very successful entrepreneur and his feedback is greatly appreciated.
Interview #4: Jay
Jay, as well, considered me to be very outgoing. He liked that I'm not afraid to backdown and am very social, both good qualities in the business world.
Interview #5: Carter
Carter praised my ability to set goals and stick to them. He thinks that I'm realistic and smart with my decisions.
3. The common thing I realized with all of my interviews is that my friends all thought I was very outgoing and didn't like the idea of settling for mediocrity. They all stated that I seem driven and energetic, with realistic goals. I definitely think they were correct and realistic, as these five were truly some of my closest friends.
Based on your first interview, it sounds like you are good with rolling with the punches. That is a very useful, and stress relieving skill to have. Being able to adjust to any situation and understand that maybe the way you wanted to go about doing something isn't going to work as well as doing it another way is an ability that many people need to learn. Its also something that most successful entrepreneurs possess. Your friend Anthony sounded very passionate and enthusiastic about what he was saying you, so it sounds like you make a good impression on people.
ReplyDeleteNice workout bro, check out my blog here if you want: http://blazedbananas.blogspot.com/2016/03/you-cant-handle-my-secret-sauce.html
Dear Alex,
ReplyDeleteAnthony's interview was quite enjoyable. The way you set up the interview did not necessarily include the concept of human capital that was the purpose of this exercise. This really came across in Hilton's interview. This interview was also a missed opportunity in this sense because, as you wrote, his father is a very successful entrepreneur. Lastly, I believe each person was supposed to list 5 different human capital characteristics. The great thing is that the people who know you really seem to like you and believe in you. Take a look at my secret sauce post at http://taleemreflections.blogspot.com/2016/03/my-secret-sauce.html. Thanks.
Farrukh