I was surprised by how many aspects of marketing research there are. I was also surprised by the fact that you have to specific marketing philosophy.
I was a bit confused by the idea of people being subordinates. I understand that in every business there is somewhat of a hierarchical scale. However, the author uses the term "subordinate" in almost a demeaning manner. I just feel like if I was on top of a company I would want to treat those lower in a way that they feel connected to me.
I would specifically ask the author what marketing philosophy he thinks is best, especially with the rise of social media in recent years. I would also ask him specifically what his view on sponsored tweets and facebook post on people's timelines are. Specifically if he finds this to be a successful strategy.
There was nothing I disagreed with. I found this chapter to be very informative.
No comments:
Post a Comment