Sunday, March 20, 2016
Week 10 Reading Reflection
I was surprised just how much goes into budgeting a business. The financial world is far more complicated than it seems. While many may not think as I do, it's hard for me to comprehend a lot of this because my parents have basically been my source of stability my whole life. Thus, a lot of this is new to me.
I was pretty confused about the various methods of obtaining the break-even point. If breaking even isn't a good thing, should there be a best option. I just feel like it's a pick your poison situation.
I would ask the author what his stance on corporate taxes is. Should it be lowered like several candidates believe? Also, I would ask the author if he think economics is truly applicable to the world. I just say this, because I feel like in a perfect world, everything we learn in economics classes would fix the economy.
I do not disagree with the author on anything.
Labels:
Week 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment