1. I think innovation comes as somewhat as a surprise to me. I think we as consumers don't think things change too much from year to year because we see things on a slight scale. For example if you look at Madden 2010 to Madden 2016, it's drastic. However, the same cannot be said for the difference between Madden 2015 and Madden 2016.
2. I was slightly confused about how general some things are made. For example, research and development is important. But how important is it really to companies who have stayed with the same exact product for a long period of time?
3. I would ask the author about his stance on social media for marketing purposes? Does he think it's worth the hype? I would also ask the author about his stance on artificial intelligence.
4. I have nothing that I disagree with.
No comments:
Post a Comment