Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Elevator Pitch No. 3

















In my last elevator pitch, I was told to be a little more dynamic. I also think my voice sounded a bit worried and nervous in the first video. In this one, I tried to seem slightly more casual and almost make it seem like more of a discussion. I also hope my enthusiasm seemed a bit better, as videos before I seemed a bit monotone.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Alexander,
    I really enjoyed watching your post. It was very informative and well thought out. I don't have any criticism for you, which I guess is good since we are this late in the game! I too had the same problems as you in my previous pitches. Other students thought I sounded nervous as well and told me to speak with a little bit more confidence. It's not that I was nervous, I just have a boring voice. So this time around, I tried to speak with a little bit more emotion while fluctuating my voice. If you get a chance, check it out. Here is the link:
    https://principlesofentrepreneurship.wordpress.com/2016/03/15/elevator-pitch-no-3/
    Good luck in the class and with your idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alex, you sounded more confident in this one for sure. But, I'm not sure exactly what you're pitching. A 24 hour breakfast restaurant? Isn't waffle house already 24 hours? Though that wouldn't satisfy the drive through portion but not sure how you plan on enticing drunk customers to use the drive-thru aspect if they're drunk. However, I would definitely pay top dollar for a late night breakfast delivery. You can see my post here: http://collinpd.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Alex, you sounded more confident in this one for sure. But, I'm not sure exactly what you're pitching. A 24 hour breakfast restaurant? Isn't waffle house already 24 hours? Though that wouldn't satisfy the drive through portion but not sure how you plan on enticing drunk customers to use the drive-thru aspect if they're drunk. However, I would definitely pay top dollar for a late night breakfast delivery. You can see my post here: http://collinpd.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html

    ReplyDelete