Sunday, January 31, 2016

Week 4 Reading Reflection

1. I’m still very surprised about the idea of capital when creating a business. The author touches up on it very slightly. However, he never mentions ways around possibly being slightly short on start-up capital. Likewise, he does not bring to the light a decent savings plan and how to save for a stable future to start the business.
2. I’m slightly surprised at the authors idea of growth in a business. He uses examples, stating that with x amount of start-up capital that one can expect x amount of profit the first year, second year, etc. However, what if it does not go to plan? What if profits exceed expectations at one point and do not meet expectation in another? What precautions would be taken to expect stability?
3. I would ask the author a very specific list of his previous entrepreneurship experiences. I would ask him where he started, what he did when he started, and what he would have done differently in the past. I would also ask him who his idols are. Does he look up to Mark Cuban? Does he think that all rich people have worked their way to the top, or some just got very lucky?

4. I don’t really disagree with anything the author stated. Aside from being slightly confused and surprised at some points, he said what many could expect in greater detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment