Sunday, February 21, 2016

Week 7 Reading Reflection



1. I'm slightly surprised by the author's simplistic approach. I'm not bashing, as I certainly don't disagree, or question the author's knowledge of the subject. However, he makes many of the fundamentals seem easier than possible. It's not always feasible to put x amount of dollars of your personal savings into a project, especially when it's far from a guaranteed thing.
2. I'm confused about the author's ideas of risk versus reward when it comes to creating a business. The author states the negative aspects of being a business owner, but really doesn't go into depth on what precautions must be taken if a business is to fail. It's just a thought, but I know many entrepreneurs fail many times on their road to success.
3. I would ask the author specifically what political party he associates with. It may not be too related to the book, but I'm concerned about his ideas of a business man such as Trump potentially being president.
4. There is nothing I disagree with. The author clearly knows what he's talking about. However, he kind of jumps over certain aspects, and does not always go into depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment