1. I plan on starting this business up with three good friends. Our intentions are to run it for as long as possible. Obviously, if the offer is on the table and someone would like to buy it for a good price, that can be considered. However, my main plan is to keep the company in the hands of the original four.
2. I've selected this exit strategy as a means of keeping my vision alive. I could turn the company over to someone else, but would it be what we wanted in the beginning? Obviously, nothing is set in stone. However, I would like to see the company progress under the control of my friends and I.
3. This exit strategy makes me want to go all in. If the company will be my prized idea, I would like it to be done at the best of my ability.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteYour strategy was the same one I shared with my travel app. T's tough finding founders who want their company to be arrow d for a while now. Most founders will try and sell their company within 5 years because of the financial gain. Good work on this assignment. http://flgatorblogging.blogspot.com
Hey Alex, I really liked this post. You seem really passionate about your business and keeping it for as long as possible which is great. I decided it would be best for my company TextSwap to be sold after a short amount of time. Feel free to check out what I wrote here: http://matthewent3003.blogspot.com/2016/04/my-exit-strategy.html.
ReplyDelete