Sunday, April 24, 2016

Week 15 Reading Reflection

I was very surprised by how many factors of life people incorporate religion into. I've always been a believer that politics and religion should not be something that people bring with them into the business world. However, everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions.

I was honestly a bit confused at the whole concept of micro finance. I understand what it is. However, interpreting the article was rather difficult as it has never been something that I've necessarily been too involved with.

If I could ask the author two questions I would ask him if he prefers to do business oversees or would like to do business in the U.S. I would also ask the author if he found a specific connection between loans and customer loyalty.

There was nothing that I necessarily disagreed with with the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment