I was surprised by this newfound social aspect of entrepreneurship. Business seems like an eat or be eaten kind of world. These two chapters make it appear as if there's actually some sort of sympathetic side of the business and entrepreneurial world.
I was confused by all of the environmental factors present in the business world. The book addresses minimizing waste and ethical dilemmas faced in the business world. I understand that these are present but I'm confused due to the fact that it appears that many larger corporations do not follow these guidelines that have been set.
I would ask the author specifically what his views on climate change are. Is it real? Is it an issue? Is it naturally occurring or are people to blame? I would also ask him to what extent he finds a legal team helpful in the business world.
There is nothing that I necessarily disagree with about the author's point of view.
No comments:
Post a Comment