Sunday, February 7, 2016

Interviewing Customers No. 2

      I stick by original opportunity. I do like my idea, and in my interviews that I conducted I was sure to keep the same premise but with questions a bit more specific. Instead of asking if they would be interested in late night food, this time around I asked more specifically what menu items they would be interested in. My target audience stayed the same, however. This is still an idea geared toward college kids and people in their late-teens to mid-twenties. I think the biggest thing that people need to learn to do for this class is to approach everything open-minded, a lot of your ideas the first time around will not be the final idea, there are constant tweaks that you will make. Secondly, understand the difference between this class and others, it is not your basic mid-term, quiz and final exam class. It is very dynamic, and needs to be approached as such. Third, don't be afraid. Everyone is doing the same stuff. There's nothing anyone can make fun of you for.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Alex,
    I think changing the questions to be more specific was good for the customers and for receiving feedback. I like the fact that you said this class is very dynamic and certain assignments should be done through creative process. I wish I could have seen the link to the interviews as I went back to your original post in order to see exactly what your opportunity was about. I think it’s a great idea for college and university towns.
    http://saraentrepreneurshipjourney.blogspot.com/2016/02/interviewing-customers-no-2.html

    ReplyDelete