Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Elevator Pitch No. 1

My problem was that the quality of food in traditional breakfast restaurants is not necessarily that great. Likewise, the quality of service as well as the atmosphere is not what I always hope that it is. This specifically applies to late-night eats. I think that this is a great opportunity for people who like to go out and want to end their night on a high note. The restaurant I want to make is called Johnny John's (after a co-founder named Johnny). If you can dream it, we can make it!

3 comments:

  1. I understand that this assignment was kinda confusing. I really do, so I understand why you might have been stressed with the video concept.

    I like the concept of a late night eating place that has a great atmosphere; I think that it can appeal to students, especially hungry after a late night of studying or midtown crawling.

    I wish you could have offered more specifics on what the restaurant would provide, or how it sets itself apart from others.

    Overall, I want to see what more you have in store.
    Check out my link:
    http://laurenent3003.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very vague but yes hotel breakfast is usually not very good. But some of the hotels get more business because their breakfast is better than other places. You could definitely elaborate, this could be a great idea. http://entreprenuershipisamindset.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex,

    I wasnt able to view the elevator pitch but I do like the concept orof having a nice actual restaurant open late. Would've like to get more information on it but guess that is going to have to wait.
    ----- Come Check Out My Blog @: gatorjason.blogspot.com----------

    ReplyDelete