I'm Alex Knight. I like to think I'm good at thinking rationally and identifying the needs of other people. I have worked several retail jobs, as well as been a customer at many different franchises. I've identified what is flawed, what can be improved, as well as new ideas that could be potential game changers. My business is a very interesting concept, and I'm willing to see it as something that I will spend all of my time and money on (as are three other people). I understand that one has to start from the ground and work his way up. I've decided to create a breakfast restaurant, that is specifically catered to college kids in college towns. It will be the ideal late night eats spot after a long night of being out. It'll offer far more food options, with customizable food options. If you can dream it, we can make it! Customers, specifically college students will care because I know from personal experiences, when you go out you always get hungry at the end of the night. Most intoxicated people want something that tastes great after a long night of going out. This is where we come into play.
We are different. We are not the average food restaurant. We understand that the the demographic of college kids behave and act much differently than most restaurants are prepared for. Our waiters will be able to deal with the drunkest of kids, and probably make their night even more entertaining. We will deliver late at night, have a drive-thru, and an eat-in option. Ideally, we would like to partner with other companies to allow all sorts of custom pancakes! I thoroughly feel like there is no company like this, and we will set ourselves apart.
Hey Alex! I’ll admit, I wasn’t immediately sold. But after reading through your post, I think it’s genius, because you’re honest. There’s no denying that UF students like to go have fun, and sometimes, they have trouble finding a place that’ll cater to their intoxicated needs. If there’s a place specifically for late night college kids, I think it’ll be a hit. I think the fact that you’re not beating around the bush and are offering these rascals an ideal alternative is great. Here’s my blog if you’d like to take a look: http://youreamuggle.blogspot.com/2016/02/idea-napkin-no-1.html
ReplyDeleteAlex, I have been a victim to the lack of dine-in food options in Gainesville after 10 pm. I love this idea and I would be your first customer in line (at 2 am!). You're in a good market to have such a business idea. I worry a little about overhead of such a venture, but nevertheless, if you want it to make it happen, it can succeed!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my blog here http://kevindoanent3003.blogspot.com/2016/02/idea-napkin-no-1.html
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI love your idea and I would definitely be a customer! It sounds great and is very creative. I think it would be beneficial if you opened it in Gainesville around "mid" area. If it was inexpensive it would really be a hit!
Heres my link!
http://ericanudelman.blogspot.com/2016/02/idea-napkin-no1.html